january favourites



I haven't done a favourites in a little while so here are some of the things I've been loving in January (and also December).

Beauty



I've been playing around with some new skincare and makeup and I've really been liking Glossier's Priming Moisturizer and their Skin Tint! I feel like they work really well together! I've also been using some new eye shadows from Miniso that are only $4 each and are such pretty colours!




For lips I've really been into the gradient look! I basically just focus the colour in the centre of my lips and blend outwards.




Clothes




I've been into two clothing things this month: bright colour and stripes. I think colour is a super easy way to make any outfit more exciting especially in the winter months!


Miscellaneous



Music:

Lana Del Rey
I got to see Lana Del Rey in concert (for the second time) this month and she was soo amazing! Her voice really is just as beautiful in person!

BTS
They've been doing so many amazing things the past few months and I'm so proud of them! My favourite songs at the moment are Sea, GoGo, and Intro: Never Mind

Sik-K
I just discovered his music recently and he's so good! I really like the songs YeLowS Gang and I Call It Love.

TV Shows:

Hello, My Twenties!
Such a good Netflix original K-drama! It was super cute, funny and I  loved the characters so much! Definitely give it a watch if you're looking for a new show!

The End of the F***ing World
I binge watched this show so quickly because it was soo good! A little dark but also funny and relatable!

Xx Taylor


Comments

  1. Everything here looks gorgeous! I agree, color is the best way to perk up a look in Winter.

    amberelb.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment