best of 2017: makeup edition


Last year I got the chance to play around with makeup a lot more and step outside my comfort zone a little bit which I hope to do a lot more of in 2018! Here are some of my favourite makeup products from 2017!


Primer


I really like this primer because it's really moisturizing and also blurs my pores and evens out my skin texture.


Foundation


I'm not someone who's into full coverage foundation cause it always ends up feeling too heavy on my skin so I really liked using the Cle CCC Cream since it was lightweight but still provided coverage!


Highlighter


This highlighter is so great for everyday since it looks super natural and dewy on the skin! I have the shade Quartz but honestly all three shades look gorgeous!



Mascara


I'm not a huge mascara fan anymore (mostly because I'm too lazy to take it off everyday) but I still really like this one from YSL when I am in the mood to wear it. It makes my lashes look amazing, plus the packaging is gorgeous!

Multi Use Products


Technically this product is a blush but I've been using it as eyeshadow basically everyday! I have it in the shade Dusk and I absolutely love the colour on my eyes and cheeks!


This is the ultimate lazy girl makeup product! I have the shade Mascarpone and love it cause it's so easy to blend and you can use it on your eyes, cheeks and lips!



Lip Balm


This is my favourite everyday lip balm cause it's great under lipstick to help sheer it out and keep your lips from drying out. Plus they all smell amazing and birthday balm dot com has glitter in it!


I also really love this YSL lip balm cause it's tinted and comes in so many pretty colours! I have a few colours but my favourite is definitely Dream Me Nude!


Lip Gloss


This was the product that brought back my love of lip gloss. It looks so pretty, isn't too sticky and smells so good!

Lip Stick


One of my favourite things about this product is that it's buildable so you can control how intense the colour is! I have the shade Jam and it's so pretty!


Since I talked about Glossier so much in this post here's a link to get 10% off of your first purchase: http://bff.glossier.com/hdVBX

I hope you enjoyed seeing my favourite makeup products from 2017! Let me know what your favourites were! Also if you want to see more of skincare/beauty favourites my instagram is @lilyytay

Xx Taylor



Comments

  1. I absolutely love the look of glossier products so minimal but cheek

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment