june favourites


It's a little late for a June favourites but I thought I'd throw one together and show you some of the things I was loving last month (and still am right now).

Clothing


So I went to Brandy Melville recently and picked up a couple things, the first being this lilac sweater. Even though it's been pretty hot out I've been wearing this sweater non-stop. I think I'm gonna go back and pick it up in a few more colours cause it's just a great staple piece.



I also picked up this dress from Brandy Melville cause it's great to just throw on in the summer and it's easy to style.


Beauty



This summer I've been playing around with minimal makeup and one thing I've been loving is the glossy look. I use the Nudestick eye pencil in Terra all over my eye and I'll apply a lip balm on top to give it a glossy look. 






Miscellaneous



Books: Vogue magazine, The Darkest Powers series by Kelley Armstrong (or anything else by her)

Music: Bop City 2: TerroRising by Terror Jr, the Harry Potter soundtracks (what I used to study for exams)

xx Taylor


Comments