Riddle Fragrance Oils


I recently got the chance to try out some of the Riddle Fragrance Oils and I thought I'd share some of my thoughts on them since perfumes and fragrance are one of my favourite things.


I'm gonna start with the Original scent because it is my absolute favourite! This is such a subtle fragrance but every time I wear it I can't stop smelling my wrists! 

SCENT PROFILE – A FRESH, CLEAN AND SUBTLE PRESENCE MADE OF MUSKY BASE NOTES

Check it out here



Poppy is the perfect spring fragrance because it's really fresh and floral! 

SCENT PROFILE - MELON, LEMON, LILY, CYCLAMEN, POPPY, FREESIA, VIOLET, JASMINE, ROSE, YLANG YLANG, ORANGE BLOSSOM & MUSK

Check it out here

All their scents work with your body's chemistry to create the scent that works for you which is pretty cool! If you want to check out any of their other fragrances I'll put a link here

Xx Taylor
SaveSave

Comments