spring essentials


Hi guys! Recently I've been organizing and decluttering my room and social media in preparation for spring. Also, I've been making mood boards to help find inspiration! I thought I'd show you some of my absolute essentials for spring!

Eye Cream


My first spring essential has been the new Divine Eye Balm from L'Occitane En Provence! I use it at night and it really helps stop my under eye area from getting puffy. Also, anything that says it helps prevent signs of aging is something I'll try! 

I'll put a link to the Balm here and if you want to check out any other products from L'Occitane En Provence (they have some really great stuff!) I'll link their website here.

Mules

I've been wanting a pair of mules for a while now so when I found this pair I thought they'd be perfect for spring.

Magazines

A New Perfume



I was so excited when I got this perfume because I knew it would be the perfect scent for spring and into summer. It's Replica's Beachwalk scent and it actually smells exactly like the beach and makes me feel really nostalgic. 

Linked here!

White Shirt


Hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know what your spring essentials are! Xx Taylor

Comments