no makeup makeup feat. cle cosmetics


Hi guys! I am one of the laziest people when it comes to doing makeup, I tend to go very minimal just to save time so I thought I'd share how I do my makeup most days.


I usually start by cleansing my face and lately I've been using Cle Cosmetic's Oxygen Foam Cleanser which makes my skin feel soo soft and it's really great if you have acne.

Next, I use their CCC Cream in the shade Medium Light. I don't usually wear foundation because I don't like how heavy it feels so this CCC Cream is great because it still has coverage but doesn't feel heavy. Also, It has SPF 45 which is so important! If sunscreen isn't a part of your beauty routine you should seriously consider adding it!

Cle Cosmetic's Oxygen Foam Cleanser, here

Cle Cosmetic's CCC Cream, here




 

YSL Touche Éclat, here

YSL Touche Éclat Blur Perfector, here

Benefit Watt's Up highlighter, here

YSL Faux Cils mascara, here

Nudestix Magnetic Eye Colour in Terra, here

Rosebud Lip Balm, here



My favourite thing recently has been the Cle Cosmetic's Melting Lip Powder in Hot Choco! It is the coolest thing ever because in the bottle it's a powder but as soon as you start applying it to your lips it turns into a cream. It's matte and lasts all day long which is exactly what I look for in liquid lipsticks. 

Cle Melting Lip Powder, here

I'll put a link to Cle Cosmetic's website here if you wanted to check that out! They have some really great innovative products that are definitely worth checking out!

Hope you enjoyed seeing what makeup I've been loving lately. Let me know if you've tried any of it or what your favourites have been! 
Xx Taylor





SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

Comments