my skincare routine

Hi guys! For those of you who have exams right now hopefully they're going well! I thought I'd do a little skincare routine (morning and night) just cause skin care is one of my favourite things at the moment and also because i've been trying out a few new things.


Morning

My morning skincare is pretty simple because I'm usually running to catch the bus... I basically just wash my face with the Angels On Bare Skin exfoliator from Lush. It smells amazing and it makes my skin feel super soft.



Night

In the night I usually have a little more time to focus on my skin. I start off by cleansing and lately I've been using the Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser. I also really like the Fresh Soy Face Cleanser when I want to switch things up cause it's really gentle and takes off eye makeup too.

Next, I've been using the Kiehl's Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner just to make sure all my makeup is gone. If I'm breaking out I'll use the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion on any spots and it clears them up by the morning. Another thing I've been doing every night lately is using the Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment cause it's really moisturizing and helps me look more awake in the morning. (If you couldn't tell, I've been really into Kiehl's lately!)





I also thought I'd share some of my favourite face masks for when you have time to treat yourself, which is usually on the weekend for me. The Fresh Rose Face Mask is a good hydrating mask. It's really gentle and perfect for winter. Also, I've recently started using the Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Mask which is really great for oily skin (which I have) and also if you feel like you just need a really deep clean.

Hopefully you enjoyed seeing the skin care products I've been liking recently! Let me know what your favourites have been or if there's anything I need to try! Xx Taylor


Comments