november favourites


November has mostly been a month of makeup and skin care favourites because I got to go to Sephora a few times. I'm also gonna talk about some movies and tv shows I've been obsessed with lately.

Makeup and Skin Care


In terms of makeup I've really been loving the Nudestix eye shadow stick in the colour Terra. It is just a really pretty neutral shade and it's super easy to apply. I repurchased the Benefit "They're Real" mascara because it has been my favourite for a while now. I also got a sample of the Jose Maran 100% pure argan oil which works great on dry skin.



For skin care I got sent a few Ren products to try out and I wanted to share what I thought of them with you. I really like the Gentle Cleansing Milk because it works well to get all your makeup off and feels really soft. The Flash Hydro-Boost mask and the Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal mask both are great for days when you feel your skin needs a pick me up. Also, I love the Global Protection Day Cream for the fall and winter because my skin gets pretty dry in the cold weather. The one thing I will say about the day cream and cleanser is that they are really moisturizing so if you have oily skin they might be too intense, but if you have dry skin they will probably work really great for you. 

I'll leave a link to their website here and you can also find the products at Sephora.


For fragrances I still have been loving Chanel Chance eau tendre but I have started looking at new scents as well. The Replica scents have really caught my eye because they are so original and interesting.

Miscellaneous 


The first thing I have to talk about is the tv show Skam (or Shame in english). It is a Norwegian TV show and I literally binge watched 2 and a half seasons in two days because it is sooo good!! Each season follows a different character and their life and relationships. My favourite season was the second one but season three has been amazing so far as well. You can find the show with English subtitles on Tumblr if you want to check it out (and I highly suggest you do!!)

Movies:

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

Leon the Professional

Rushmore

Music:

I have been listening to The Weeknd's new album Starboy since it came out on Friday and I'm loving it! My favourite songs are probably A Lonely Night and Stargirl Interlude.


I got another Kinfolk magazine (volume 16) for my birthday this month and have been reading that recently. For shoes I have been living in my Adidas Stan Smith's cause they're so comfortable.

Hope you enjoyed seeing what I have been loving recently. If you get one thing out of this post it's to check out Skam because it is actually amazing. Xx Taylor
SaveSave

Comments