5 Tips to Stay Stress Free


This time of year tends to always be the most stressful with school and everything else going on so I thought I'd share some things I like to do to help me relax and destress.

1. Colour


One thing I like to do to relax is colour. It's super easy and there are soo many cute colouring books for adults now. I really like the ones by Zoe de las Cases because the ones I have are Parisian themed and adorable.

2. Journal


Journalling is a great way to keep all your thoughts organized and to get everything off your chest. I like to carry around small ones and write down all my homework and assignments for school so I don't forget anything.

3. Take care of your skin


Face masks can be such a relaxing thing that I like to treat myself to every once in a while. One of my favourites recently has been the Fresh Rose Face Mask because it's super hydrating. Before I put on a mask though I use the Angels on Bare Skin exfoliator from Lush.

4. Listen to Music


While I do homework I often like to listen to some calming music. Spotify often has some great playlists and here is a list of some of my favourite artists for relaxing: 
Banks
Lana Del Rey
The Xx
The Neighbourhood

5. Bake


One thing that some of my friends love to do to relax is bake. It's not my absolute favourite thing but I do like to do it every once in a while. I find that Kinfolk magazine often has some really cool recipes and I also like to look on Pinterest for ideas.

Hope you enjoyed these tips and they help in some way! Xx Taylor

Comments