ohh deer



I recently got the chance to work with Ohh Deer who have some very cute stationary and gift items! I thought I'd show you a few of my favourites. I'll put a link to their website here if you want to check them out.



This marble notebook is actually the cutest thing ever and matches my laptop cover which is a bonus. I've been using it everyday just to jot down ideas or notes I have. This journal is from a collab with Urban Outfitters so I think you can probably find it there as well as on their website.



Ohh Deer also has some adorable patches and pins. I thought these ones were particularly lovely and would be super cute on a denim jacket or my pencil case. Definitely give their site a browse because there's something there for everyone. Hope you enjoyed! Xx Taylor


Comments