fall must haves


Today is Halloween and I basically spent it eating candy and watching Edward Scissorhands (how every good Halloween should be spent). I thought I'd do a little update on some of my fall must haves!



Lip balm

My first must have for fall is lip balm because my lips tend to get pretty dry during the colder months. My favourites are definitely the ones by Smith's Rosebud Company. I have been using their products so long now so I'm super excited to collab with them! The ones I have been using recently are the Menthol and Eucalyptus, Mocha Rose and Brambleberry balms. They all smell absolutely amazing and get the job done. If you want to check out any of their products I'll link the website here. You can also find their products at Sephora, Urban Outfitters and a few other stores.


Sweaters

My next must have is definitely a cozy sweater cause I'm one of those people who is constantly cold in the fall and winter. This pink one is one of my favourites and it's just from Marshals. 


Books

A good book is always the best idea for those chilly Sundays when you just want to lounge around. My favourites of late have been Wildwood by Colin Meloy, Anil's Ghost by Michael Ondaatje and Bloom by Estee Lalonde. I recently got the chance to meet Estee (who is a London based youtuber) at a book signing and she is actually the sweetest! 


Candles

Last but definitely not least are candles. I mean how can it even be fall if you don't light a candle? My personal favourites are Pumpkin Carving and Eucalyptus Mint both from Bath & Body Works.

Hopefully you've had time to watch lots of Halloween movies this past month and do lots of autumny things. Personally I'm just excited for Christmas (and my birthday on Friday!) Xx Taylor

Comments