Back to School Haul & Try On



In two days I'll be back in school sadly and I know a lot of people are probably already back but I thought I'd show you some of the things I picked up for fall.

Items: Garage Bomber Jacket, Garage Striped Dress, Urban Outfitters CamiZara Jeans (right), Zara Jeans (left)


Mostly I just needed to stock up on basics so I got some new jeans from Zara that I really like!(linked above) Both pairs have rips in them but one pair is super high waisted and the other pair has zippers up the sides which make them different from any of the other jeans I own.




I got this really cute top from Urban Outfitters the other day and it was actually on sale which was a bonus! I can't wait for the weather to cool off so I can wear it with an oversized cardigan.

The last thing I wanted to talk about is this amazing bomber jacket from Garage! It's just the perfect jacket for fall because it is super warm and can be worn with basically anything.

Even though I'm not looking forward to going back to school I am super excited for fall because it's one of my favourite seasons and it also means that Christmas isn't that far away :) xx Taylor


Comments