What's In My Backpack


Since school is fast approaching :( I thought I would do a what's in my bag (or backpack) post and show you my back to school essentials!


I picked up this backpack the other day from Urban Outfitters and I really like it because it's the perfect size to fit my laptop and books in. I couldn't find it on the website anymore but you might be able to find it at an Urban Outfitters store still.


My laptop is an essential at school and I basically bring it everyday. I got my laptop case here.



Some other things I picked up for back to school are some new notebooks, pens, headphones, pencil crayons, lip balm and Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell which is an amazing book. At school I'm basically the friend who has everything you could possibly need in my backpack so it's often stocked with gum, bandaids, advil and other essentials. If you want to know where anything else pictured above is from just leave a comment! Xx Taylor


Comments