august style picks


Since it's August already (where did the summer go?) I thought I'd share some summer pieces that I've been loving recently because it's not cold enough to wear fall pieces yet.




White Embroidered Top
I got this top from Brandy Melville last year and have recently started wearing it a lot because I think it's the perfect top to keep cool in during the summer.

Black Romper
Rompers have become my new best friend this summer because they make everything so much easier. One of my favourites is this black one from H&M because it's super simple with a criss cross back and it matches everything.

Denim Skirt
I finally caved in to the denim skirt trend after much internal debate with myself. I like this one from H&M because it's really easy to style and I love how it's hight waisted.



Boat Shoes
Slip on shoes have been such a staple this summer because during the summer I'm all about simplicity and these Sperrys have been one of my favourite pairs.

Sunglasses
Sunglasses are a must-have and I got this pair from a cute beach store in Ontario and I have been wearing them non stop.

Leather Backpack
For a while I had been looking for a leather backpack that was small but I could still fit a decent amount of things in when I found this one in a thrift store and it was just what I had been looking for.



SaveSave

Comments