My Record Collection



A couple years ago I decided to get a record player and I'm really happy about that because I love listening to records. There's something about hearing the slight crackle from the speakers that makes the songs feel more intimate and special. I thought I'd show you a few of my favourite records and hopefully it will provide you with a new favourite album. And for those of you wondering I buy my records from HMV, Urban Outfitters and Amazon.


Going by genre these are my two pop records. Troye Sivan is one of my favourite artists so when he released his new album Blue Neighbourhood I had to get it on vinyl. I also have Ellie Goulding's Delirium which is just a fun and upbeat album. 


I have a few more alternative records because that tends to be my favourite genre of music. The first record I ever bought was AM by the Arctic Monkeys. I also have Chvrches new album Every Open Eye and Halsey's Badlands which are both amazing records!


My favourite records and albums of all time are Lana Del Rey's. All four albums are absolutely stunning. Her songs just sound like they were made to be listened to on a record player. I haven't got a hold of Born to Die yet but it's next on my list to buy. 



Comments