My Favourite Products for Summer



Items: Lush Angels On Bare Skin face cleanser, Chanel Chance eau tendre perfume, Pearlessence Sea Salt Spray,
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, Smith's Rosebud Lip Salve, Herbivore Blue Tansy face mask,
Peter Thomas Roth body lotion
I always feel like summertime is when my skin looks the best and that's because I actually have time to take care of it and I'm not constantly breaking out in stress acne. I have been using Lush's Angels On Bare Skin face cleanser to wash my face every day and it has made such a difference. I have also been using Herbivore's Blue Tansy mask which has been great after a day in the sun since it has a slight cooling effect. When I do find the odd spot on my face I have been applying Mario Badescu's Drying Lotion which helps clear it up quickly.

Another thing I have been loving for a couple months now is Smith's Rosebud lip salve which smells and feels amazing! As for fragrance, I've been wearing my signature scent which is Chanel Chance perfume in eau tendre. I have been spending a lot of time outside in the sun which tends to dry out my skin so I've been using Peter Thomas Roth body lotion to clear up my dry skin.




The last product I've been loving is a sea salt spray by the brand Pearlessence. It helps give my hair a bit of wave which is good because my hair is usually stick straight. Also it smells amazing!

xx Taylor

Comments