June Haul




Items: Urban Outfitters shorts, Brandy Melville top
Last weekend I finally went shopping again mostly because I needed to get new shorts. I picked up a pair from Urban Outfitters and Zara because they both had good sales going on. I still need to get some new denim shorts but this was a good start. I also picked up just a plain white shirt from Brandy Melville because I find their shirts are good quality and last a long time.


Items: Zara shorts, Brandy Melville top

Items: Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, Urban Outfitters glass jewelry box

I've been wanting to try out Mario Badescu products for a while now so I got the Drying Lotion to test out and I've really been liking it so far. I also got this jewelry box from Urban Outfitters because it was on sale and I thought it would be great to display some of my jewelry in.

Comments