may favourites

Items: Forever 21 floral top, Bluenotes shorts, Old Navy bralettes and socks, Toms lace shoes
In May I didn't have too many favourites and was debating whether to even do a May favourites but I managed to find a few items that I really liked from last month.

Clothing



Recently I have been really into florals and pastels which is definitely reflected in this months favourites. I have also been really into wearing soft shorts instead of denim because they're soo comfortable! I found the socks while I was shopping and thought they were too cute not to get cause they have little cacti on them.

Miscellaneous

Books: Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham and The Kinfolk Home

TV Shows: Orange Is the New Black and The Bachelorette

Also having flowers in my bedroom! Spring is the best because there are always flowers around to pick and put in my room.


Comments