my everyday makeup

This week I thought I'd share what my everyday makeup routine was because I love seeing what makeup other people use to get new ideas for my own makeup.

Items: Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Light/Medium, Rimmel London Wake Me Up concealer in Very Fair,
Benefit They're Real mascara, Smith's Rosebud Lip Salve, Benefit Real Cheeky Palette

My makeup look for everyday is very minimalistic because I hate taking off my makeup at night so I just try and put as little as possible on. I've really been loving bronzer lately so that's been a fun addition to my makeup look. 

Step no.1: The first thing I do is put on BB cream in the places I need or sometimes all over my face. I don't like foundation because I don't really need heavy coverage. I really like Maybelline's BB cream because it has sunscreen and moisturizer in it and it also has the perfect amount of coverage for my skin. If you like a slightly dewy look I definitely recommend this product to you. 

Step no.2: Next, I use Rimmel London's concealer under my eyes because I have the worst bags ever and on any spots I want to cover up.

 
Step no.3: I've been using Benefit's They're Real Mascara recently and I love it! I usually just apply it to my top lashes and blink while it's drying to get a little on my bottom lashes.


Step no.4: I have also been using Benefit's Hoola bronzer and I'm a little obsessed with it because it's the perfect shade for a bronzer. I basically just apply that to my cheek bones, chin and forehead. If you're someone who doesn't wear a lot of makeup but would like to start trying new products, bronzer is the perfect thing to experiment with.

Step no.5: Finally, I just apply a little bit of lip salve to my lips because they tend to get kind of dry during the night.

Hopefully you enjoyed this kind of post. I might do a night time routine soon so stay tuned for that. Xx Taylor

Comments