busy weekends that aren't really busy

It's Sunday right now and I really wish the weekend hadn't gone by so quickly. Yesterday I went shopping and picked up a couple fun things and today I did homework and I'm going to hang out with some friends later but I thought'd I'd share my (small) haul and my ootd!


Items: Forever 21 top, Lululemon Inspire Tight II, Rosebud Lip Salve from Sephora
I went into Forever 21 yesterday and was actually really impressed by all their new spring clothes! They have some really pretty pieces right now so definitely pop into the store when you can. I decided to treat myself and (finally!) buy a pair of leggings from Lululemon and I'm really glad I did cause I actually love them!







Items: same top as above, Rag & Bone jeans
I'm hoping to do a spring look book or something along those lines to post on here so hopefully it'll get warmer and actually feel like spring! Thanks for reading! Xx Taylor

Comments