february favourites

February has been another really busy month but I also did some fun things like my Niagara Falls trip. As promised here are all my favourite things from this month!





Items: Abercrombie & Fitch tank top, the rest listed below
This months favourites definitely have a bit of a pink theme to them possibly because Valentine's Day was last weekend. I've started to wear more tank tops with cardigans lately and I think I'm just really hoping for spring to come.


Beauty Favourites


Items: Lush Rose Jam Shower Gel, Chanel Chance perfume,
Maybelline BB Cream, Bumble & Bumble Seaweed Conditioner

I really like floral scents currently and also minimal makeup because I'm often too tired to take it all off...so it's just easier if I put less on.

Miscellaneous



Items: Teen Vogue March Edition, How to Be Parisian,
Vampire Weekend Contra CD
The new Teen Vogue issue has some really cute, vintage vibes right now and I love it! Also, How to Be Parisian is a really great read for spring time(even though it's technically still winter). I have also been re-obsessed with Vampire Weekend's music!

Others:

Songs: Somebody Else by The 1975 and Diane Young by Vampire Weekend
Movie: Palo Alto
Outfit: Cardigan, floral tank top, jeans and white converse

Hope you enjoyed this months favourites! Thanks for reading(or just looking at the pictures :P ) xx Taylor

Comments